Member Forms Downloads
- USPCA Membership Application
- PD1 Blank Trial Form
- PD2 Blank Trial Form
- Judge Application for PD1
- Judge Application for PD2
- Case if the Quarter Application
- USPCA Rules and Regulations for PDI
- PDI Agilty and Scaled Diagrams
- EVIDENCE DETECTION DOG CERTIFICATION RULES 2016
- TRACKING AND TRACKING EXCEPTIONAL CERTIFICATION RULES
- GENERAL RULES FOR ALL DETECTION DOG CERTIFICATIONS 2016
Forms for Trainer Status
- Trainers Application
- Trainers Survey
- Detector Trainer (No Patrol tasks, only Detector Dog Training)
- Regional Trainer (Patrol, Police Service Dog Trainer includes patrol scent work)
- National Trainers Certification
- Level I – Patrol Trainer Certification that meets or exceeds the national requirements listed as Level 1.
- Level II – Certification for patrol, detector and tracking trainer that meets or exceeds the national requirements in all areas listed as Level II.
- Level III – Certification is for 15 + years as a trainer or patrol dog handler and a National Certified Judge of Patrol (PDI) Dogs in all areas listed as Level III.
Adobe Reader is Required to view the documents. It can be downloaded here.