Feb 21- Feb 23, 2019
Welcome to the USPCA Region 2 Website. Region 2 consists of canine teams from North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia.
The United States Police K-9 Association Inc., is a non-profit organization striving for the establishment of minimum standards for Police K-9 dogs through proper methods of training.
Properly trained Police Dogs are taught to do the following:
- Search buildings and areas for unauthorized persons.
- Track Criminals and search for lost children. etc.
- Search for evidence dropped by criminals in flight.
- Search for hidden explosives, narcotics, chemicals, illegally taken game and cadaver substance.
- Pursue and apprehend, with minimum force, criminals fleeing a serious crime and arrest.
- Apprehend on command only and in Protection of the Handler.
Police K-9 dogs, properly trained and handled, give Law Enforcement officers one of the finest non-lethal aids in the prevention and detection of crime.
The United States Police K-9 Association is the largest and oldest active organizations of its kind.
Be sure to check the region news page for any pertinent updates about the region. USPCA Certification Rulebooks, Membership Applications, Blank Trial Registration Forms and Case of the Quarter Applications are available in the Download Section.